In this article we will be diving deep about this interesting topic Top paying IT Security Certification.
Now, let us see what it means !
IT Security Certification
– Information technology (IT) is a rapidly expanding field with promising job opportunities. It guarantees a successful and fulfilling career. An IT certification can open many doors throughout your career, regardless of whether you are an experienced tech expert or a recent graduate looking to start your career in the area.
– An IT certification can provide you the technical edge you need to advance your profession and set yourself up for potentially lucrative salary. Here are the top 8 IT certifications for the highest paid positions in 2022 that will increase your value and help you advance in your career.
– The following are some justifications for thinking about obtaining an IT certification in 2022:
– Become more knowledgeable about the subject.
– Develop new skills
– To attract potential employers, demonstrate your skills and knowledge.
– Get a fantastic job
– Make an effort to stand out in the throng.
– The top 8 IT certifications with the greatest salaries for 2022 are listed below.
– Google Cloud Platform Certified Professional Cloud Architect (GCP)
– Associate AWS Certified Solutions Architect
– Information Security Manager with certification (CISM)
– Project Management Professional, or PMI (PMP)
– Information systems security professional with certification (CISSP)
– AWS Cloud Practitioner certified
– ITIL Foundation: Information Technology Infrastructure Library
– Fundamentals of Azure certified by Microsoft
– Let’s examine the top 8 IT certifications in more detail so that you may become ready for the highest-paying professions.
### Google Cloud Platform Certified Professional Cloud Architect (GCP)
→ The Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Certified Expert – Cloud Architect certification will provide a thorough understanding of cloud architecture and Google technology if you are an IT professional with some familiarity with cloud computing.
→ With this certification, you will be able to design, create, and manage reliable, secure, scalable, and dynamic solutions to meet company objectives. Cloud abilities are in high demand.
→ You must pass the Google Cloud Certified – Professional Cloud Architect Certification Exam to demonstrate your proficiency in the following areas once you have a firm grasp of the subject matter.
– Designing the architecture of a cloud solution.
– Managing the infrastructure of a cloud solution.
– Enhance commercial and technological procedures.
– Designing with compliance and security in mind.
– Directing the implementation of cloud architecture.
– Ensuring the solution’s dependability.
→ For this certification, three or more years of professional experience are advised, including at least one year of Google Cloud experience.
→ Salary for a Cloud Architect: According to 6figr, the salary for a Cloud Architect in India ranges from Rs. 10,00,000 to Rs. 50,00,000 per year.
→ SAP, Deloitte, Simmons, and Red Hat are the top recruiters for cloud architects.
Associate AWS Certified Solutions Architect
→ One of the most sought-after IT certifications for 2022 is this one. As more businesses adopt cloud services, there will be a high demand for cloud experts with expertise in cloud security who can make use of the cloud security technologies. It will continue to be at the top of the list in 2022.
→ You will learn the fundamental abilities needed to architect your IT solutions on AWS with this certification. You will develop a thorough knowledge of the AWS platform and how to use AWS services.
→ Once you have a solid grasp of the subject, you must sit for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam, which will gauge your proficiency in:
– Show off your understanding of secure application architecture and deployment with AWS services.
– Define a solution based on the rules of architectural design.
– On the basis of best practices, offer implementation advice.
→ The exam takes roughly 130 minutes to complete.
→ The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate test is intended for those who hold the position of solutions architect and have over a year of practical experience creating affordable, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS.
→ AWS Professional Pay : According to Pay-Scale, an entry-level AWS Architect in India makes an average salary of around Rs. 4,80,000 per year, and an AWS Solutions Architect at the mid-level makes an average salary of about Rs. 18,00,000.
→ Amazon, Netflix, and Adobe are the top recruiters for AWS professionals.
Information Security Manager with certification (CISM)
→ The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certification, provided by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA), is intended to evaluate the skills and knowledge needed to create and oversee a corporate information security program.
→ It is made for IT consultants, managers, and auditors who support information security program management as well as information security managers.
→ Exam for the CISM certification, Certified Information Security Manager
You must pass a 200 question, multiple-choice exam in order to receive this certification. Your proficiency in the following four categories is confirmed by the exam :
– Governance of Information Security
– Program Management and Development
– Management of Incidents
– Management of Risk
– On the ISACA website, registration is possible.
→ You must have five years of documented experience in the field of information security management to be eligible. Prior to the date of application for certification, the job experience must have been obtained within the 10 years. After passing, candidates have five years to submit their application for certification.
→ Income: In India, a CISM professional has an average salary of Rs. 20,000,000.
→ Top Recruiters: Cisco, Ernst & Young, and Cognizant
→ The Project Management Institute (PMI) provides the Project Management Professional (PMP) credential (PMI). Your ability to handle projects and project teams will be confirmed by this certification.
→ You will be ready for the PMP and CAPM examinations with this top-paying certification. With Project Management Institute (PMI) language, it provides a vast array of learning tools, practice problems, and post-learning materials.
→ You must pass the PMP test to become certified as a project manager, which will evaluate you in the following five areas :
– Observing and Regulating
→ A graduation from a high school or an associate’s degree, 60 months of project management experience, and the CAPM certification after 35 hours of project management instruction.
→ Pay-Scale estimates that the average Project Management Professional (PMP) pay in India is Rs. 17,00,000.
→ Cisco, Ericsson, Microsoft, Accenture are the top recruiters.
Information systems security professional with certification (CISSP)
→ Another popular cybersecurity certification is the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), which is geared toward seasoned security practitioners, managers, and executives who wish to demonstrate their expertise in a broad range of security practises and principles. In order to ensure system security and reduce risk, CISSP specialists develop policies that take into account network system vulnerabilities.
→ With this qualification, you will become familiar with the ideas and recommended techniques in the sector. You will be judged on your proficiency in the following eight security domains by the (ISC)2 CISSP certification exam:
– Risk and Security Management
– Asset Protection
– Security Engineering and Architecture
– Network and Communication Security
– Management of Identity and Access (IAM)
– Security Testing and Assessment
– Security Procedures
– Security in Software Development
→ You must complete Continuous Professional Education (CPE) each year after receiving your certification in order to keep your credentials valid.
→ You must pass the exam and have a minimum of five years of cumulative, paid work experience in two or more of the eight domains to be eligible for this cybersecurity certification.
→ You can still obtain the certification even if you lack the required job experience by passing the exam and pursuing the full certification.
→ **Salary :** In India, IT professionals with the CISSP certification make an average of Rs. 15,00,000 a year.
→ Ernst & Young, Deloitte, and Wipro are the top recruiters
AWS Cloud Practitioner certified
→ This certification serves as the prerequisite for many other well-known cloud certifications, including those for AWS Solutions Architect, DevOps Engineer, and SysOps Administrator.
→ The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam is intended for candidates who can demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the AWS Cloud through their knowledge and skills. It certified the following skills :
– Understanding of AWS architectural best practices and core services.
– Knowledge in creating, deploying, and debugging AWS-based cloud applications.
→ It takes the test roughly 90 minutes.
→ Prerequisites : In order to be eligible for this certification, you must :
– A minimum of six months of experience in any role—technical, managerial, sales, purchasing, or financial—with the AWS Cloud
– Basic knowledge of IT services and how the AWS Cloud platform uses them.
Pay: AWS Certified Developers in India make an average of Rs. 9,00,000 a year.
→ Leading employers IBM and Accenture
ITIL Foundation: Information Technology Infrastructure Library
→ There is a huge need for ITIL certified people since businesses are looking to apply best practices to deliver projects and provide services more effectively. Gaining an edge over the competition and raising your chances of landing a better job is easy with an Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation certification.
→ The ITIL Foundation certification course will provide a knowledge of the ITIL 4 framework, basic ideas, and terminologies of the ITIL service lifecycle for IT executives, IT architects, IT audit managers, operations managers, and IT managers. You will become acquainted with the ITIL framework and learn how to utilize it to improve IT service management.
→ You must pass the ITIL test in order to obtain this basic credential. You have 60 minutes to complete the examination, and a score of at least 65 percent is required. You must receive at least 26 points out of 40 on this multiple-choice test, which has 40 questions.
→ There are no prerequisites.
→ Pay : ITIL Foundation certified experts in India make an average of Rs. 8,75,000 a year.
→ Cisco, IBM, Barclays, HP, Disney among the top recruiters.
Fundamentals of Azure certified by Microsoft
→ The Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Certification focuses on subjects including security, privacy, compliance, and underlying technology while providing information on fundamental cloud concepts and services. It is intended for those who are in charge of purchasing, selling, and promoting Microsoft Azure cloud-based services and have no technical background.
→ This certification is designed for those who are new to Azure or who wish to start working with cloud-based solutions and services. The road to earning Microsoft’s role-based certifications begins here. It is not a requirement, though.
→ You must pass the AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals exam to receive this certification. The following ideas will be assessed on this exam :
– Cloud Ideas
– Standard Azure Services
– Core Azure Solutions And Management Instruments
– Features For Network Security And General Security
– Identification, Governance, Privacy, and Compliance Features
– Service Level Agreements And Cost Management In Azure
→ A Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certified professional may expect to make an average yearly salary of Rs. 9,00,000.
→ Top employers include Accenture, Capgemini, IBM, and Microsoft.
That’s all about the Top paying IT Security Certification. After reading this essay, I hope you found it enjoyable and learned something new. We have learned about IT certification and top most paying certifications.