We handle all of your threat hunting and security needs. Let us remove the stress from your hunting down bugs – so you can enjoy it!
Stay Ahead of the Game - Let Us Hunt Down Your Threats
What is Threat Hunting
Threat hunting is a proactive approach to identifying and mitigating cyber threats before they cause damage to an organization’s systems or data. It involves actively searching for and identifying potential security threats that may have evaded detection by traditional security controls. Threat hunting typically involves the use of advanced analytics, machine learning, and other techniques to identify anomalous behavior or activity that may indicate a security breach. A great source of ways to find ways to perform is MITRE ATT&CK framework.
The following are some of the key aspects of threat hunting:
- Proactivity: It is a proactive strategy to security that entails actively seeking out prospective dangers rather than waiting for an assault to materialise.
- Contextualization: It is contextualising data from numerous sources in order to identify trends or behaviours that may signal a security threat.
- Hypothesis-driven: It is a hypothesis-driven approach, which means analysts develop hypotheses about potential threats based on available data and then test those hypotheses through analysis.
- Collaboration: Threat hunting necessitates collaboration among various teams, including security operations, incident response, and digital forensics.
- Continuous improvement: Threat hunting is a never-ending process of refining and improving techniques and processes.
Benefits of Theat Hunting
- Proactive threat detection: It helps organisations to proactively discover and neutralise possible risks before they cause damage to their systems or data. This can aid in the prevention of data breaches, the mitigation of cyberattacks, and the reduction of downtime.
- Enhanced visibility: It provides a more comprehensive view of an organization’s security posture by discovering prospective risks that may have avoided detection by typical security procedures. This increased visibility can assist organisations in identifying vulnerabilities in their security infrastructure and developing more effective defences.
- Rapid incident response: It enables organisations to respond to security issues more quickly by proactively identifying possible risks. This can help to diminish the impact of an attack and the time it takes to repair any damage.
Types of Service we provide
It mostly based on indicators of attack and the attacker’s tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP).
It is primarily based on IOCs (Indicators of Compromise), whose approach is triggered. It is used for data retention .
Situational or entity driven
These generally focuses on high-risk/high-value entities such as sensitive data or critical computing resources.
The process of threat hunting is easy!
Tell us exactly what you need
We will collect all the information given about the environment and raises hypotheses about potential threats.
We'll plan the perfect move for you
Next, we chooses a process that is best fitted for your further investigation.
See get it done
Now that we have chalked out a plan, it’s only matter of time we find out threat.