Incident Handling And Monitoring
Incident handling and monitoring services are designed to provide organizations with a proactive and reactive approach to detecting, preventing, and responding to security incidents.
Rapid Response, Reliable Results - Your Incident Handling Experts
What is Incident Handling and monitoring services
Incident handling and monitoring services are designed to help organizations detect, analyze, and respond to security incidents in real-time. These services provide 24/7 monitoring of an organization’s security infrastructure, using advanced security tools and technologies to detect and analyze incidents. Once an incident is detected, incident handling and monitoring services provide a comprehensive incident response plan to contain and remediate the incident. We also provide timely notification of incidents to relevant stakeholders and help organizations comply with regulatory requirements. By outsourcing incident handling and monitoring to a third-party provider, organizations can leverage the provider’s expertise and technology without the need to invest in expensive security infrastructure and personnel. Traditionally IDS or IPS were used but now they are not sufficient to protect you organization’s environment.
Benefits of performing Incident Handling and monitoring services
- 24/7 monitoring: Incident handling and monitoring services provide 24/7 monitoring of an organization’s security infrastructure to detect and respond to security incidents in real-time.
- Detection and analysis: These services use advanced security tools and technologies to detect security incidents, and conduct a thorough analysis of the incident to determine the root cause and extent of the damage.
- Incident response: Once an incident is detected and analyzed, incident handling and monitoring services provide a comprehensive incident response plan that outlines the steps to be taken to contain and remediate the incident. This may involve isolating compromised systems, blocking malicious traffic, and conducting forensic analysis to determine the scope of the incident.
- Notification and reporting: Incident handling and monitoring services notify important stakeholders, such as IT and security teams, executives, and other business units, of incidents in a timely manner. They also provide detailed reports outlining the facts of the incident and the efforts taken to correct it.
- Continuous improvement: Incident handling and monitoring services are intended to continuously improve an organization’s security posture. This includes conducting frequent evaluations of security policies and procedures, conducting ongoing threat hunting exercises, and implementing new security technologies and controls.
- Compliance: Incident management and monitoring services assist organisations in meeting regulatory obligations by delivering a comprehensive security solution that adheres to industry norms and laws.
- Incident identification
- categorization & prioritization
- communicating with support staff
- Resolution and recovery
- Incident closure
Why Choose Us
Solutions We Provide
Managed Detection Response
We offer continuous incimonitoring for known threats, suspicious behavior, compromised systems, and unusual traffic. Our trained analysts use a wide range of modern techniques and tactics to catch infections and reduce false positives.
SIEM and Log Monitoring
We help with incident handling monitoring, managing, and optimizing your IT services, thereby beefing up security. These alerts can not only help you stop attacks that are in progress, but also help you quickly recognize if a breach does occur.
Endpoint Detection and Response
We provide continuously storage and analyses of endpoint data, so that our real-time threat detection can figure out the complete attack kill chain.